Notes… While CPU Tool tends to provide accurate CPU values, kernel that supports CPU info file is required. Also, the following notes must be taken into consideration.
- Usually, Since boot time is a few second off CPU uptime.
- For most phones, battery temperature and voltage is updated about every 30 seconds.
- For total and free RAM sizes, the following metrics are used: 1MB=1,048,576 bytes; 1KB=1,024 bytes.
- App needs kernel that supports CPU info file. Most devices are compatible; and a few are not :(
- Root is not required.
- Inspired from CPU Spy by Brandon Valosek.